He’s square and you know him as the guy who doesn’t wear pants. We are talking about Spongebob Squarepants. He’s the coolest cartoon character on Nickelodeon television. There is not a kid in the USA that doesn’t know who this cartoon character is. And how could you pass up on the unique colorful guy? You just can’t do it. Okay, enough with the senseless babbling onto something important.
Can you do the Spongebob Squarepants dance? It’s the hottest dance move around. It’s so hot that it is too hot for MTV. Well maybe not that far but have you learned it yet? This guide will show you how to master the Spongebob dance.
Here are the steps:
1) First get the right music on. This is music that you can boogie and get down with. What better choice could you make than the Spongebob Squarepants theme song? So get that music on and turn the volume up.
2) Get loose because you are about to heat up the dance floor.
3) Stand in place on your favorite dance floor.
4) Stomp in place rotating feet. Some kick up with each foot one after the other in a pattern that feels fun to do.
5) Use one hand to point in the air and make funny gestures with.
6) When you feel like it spin around.
You are on your way to doing the Spongebob Squarepants dance and impressing all your friends by the dance moves you have just learned. So go out there and have some fun with the Spongebob dance!
Now you can get free Spongebob Squarepants stickers to decorate your room, place or whatever with by visiting this webpage: http://www.freebiesbymail.com/searchresult.php?sbcat_id=20